Friday, December 4, 2009

oh i miss the good old days

  • oh i miss the good old days so badly..its not the chinese dramma we used to watch on tv3 back on early 1998(ehehh) but, my greatest life of all.. i used to have such a great, wonderful moment when i was young. well seems like i am so old now..hahahh.. im not that old lah, not even 25 yet..still young and adorable (perahsantan!) =p..
  • well, back to the issue here.. hmm, i feel like so lonely here.. i need friends to cheer me up..i need friends to accompany me..well,ok im not that greedy, i just need a friend not friends..a friend is more than enough for me..a friend that understands me,a friend that willing to share evrything from good to bad with me..a friend that i can talk to from day to night..a friend that i can laugh with,a friend that i can cry with..oh God, am i asking too much? im not friendly, im not talkative either, maybe because of that, i have only a few friends..
  • i miss my school moments..we laugh, we cry, we study together, we chatting trough the phone everyday for hours just to talk some rubbish conversation like we never met for years (but we meet everyday in school) hehe.. i miss when we chat about ourselves, gossiping, teachers that we hate in school, boys, everything..everything from a to z.. i miss all that..
  • im glad that all my bestfriends are happy with their life now..they seems like happy..but me? i am happy,i am grateful for what i have right now.. not many people get the opportunity like me, not many people get what i got right now.. i am so grateful even though it is not that much, but anyway im so grateful.. its just... i feel so lonely.. yeah,i have such a wonderful boyfriend,he's kind, great, and the greatest gift of my life, but i need friend.. my bf treat me so well, he is so loving, caring, understanding, have good manners (important to me ..hehe..), polite, just name it, he got all the criteria that i want in a man..but then again, im a lonely person without a close friend..
  • i dont know how to explain this, but when you feel lonely, left out, then u will understand.. i just miss all my bff.. we are friends since secondary school until now..i am glad i still have them in my life..even though we do not get in touch much, but im glad we are still bestfriends.. i love all of u so much..
  • warghhh.........cant help! i feel so lonely... i need u my friend.. i feel like crying..wuwuuu.. please come here and rescue me.. S.O.S!!!
  • at this time, im thinking of u..1 of my bestfriend.. i miss u...damn so badly..!!! T_T

  • RINDU!!!

2 comments:

merahjamboo said...

hello dear,thanks follow blog..jgn sedey2 okey.saya pon dalam kehidupan sebenar bukan seorg yg smulajadi talkative dan pandai cakap, bile kite macamni mmgla susah sikit kita nak baik2 ngn ramai orang,tp sabar okei;)

xoxo
pja

miss noorul said...

oh..tq so much, pja.. hehe.. sy dalam proses nak jadikan diri peramah sikit.. sebab dah penat rasa lonely.. huhu.. (pathetic giler ayat) =p

Post a Comment