Tuesday, January 5, 2010

a lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear?

  • Let me be the only quiet party in the silent world of my own
  • Let me be the only fugly party in the hideous world of my own
  • Let me be the empty party in the vacuous world of my own
  • Let me be the only misguided party in the fallacious world of my own
  • I want more when I only have little
  • I want bigger when I only have smaller
  • I want longer when I only have shorter
  • I am afraid of all your vows and promises
  • I am afraid that life is cruel sometimes
  • Thank God you are sweet, but why you are bitter?
  • If life is so short, why am I neglecting the beauty of this life?
  • I want to appreciate more
  • I want to cherish more
  • That is what I have to do this time
  • Is someone there willing to share the bittersweet world of our own?
  • Is there any?
  • I am asking myself eventually
  • And let the pouring rain and the chirp of birds telling me
  • And telling you
  • What is better, a lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear?

No comments:

Post a Comment